A TRUE NEW INDIA ICON
MLA – Majura, Gujarat
Leadership Quality is a gift to him from the very beginning. In his young age, he was active in student elections and move to became a social activist.
His voice and enthusiasm towards the work is what makes him an idol for the youth of new India. He organized various personality development camps, career guidance camp and sports competition for the development of youth and students.
He believes education is the essence of one’s life thus arranged educational facilities for the students coming from tribal areas of the Gujarat.
Keeping an eye on the medical facilities he organized many medical camps, one among them was a camp for the sickle cell, Anemia patient of Tapi District
His Journey started from tribal areas where he began working on sickle cell disease. He then worked in a civil hospital. He was appointed as the youngest general secretary of state for the BJP after that there was no looking back for him, he was elected as the youngest Member of the Legislative Assembly from Surat City (Majura). He won Majura Seat by record-breaking margin and was 4th highest winner of Gujarat Assembly. In 2013 Harsh was reappointed as youth BJP state Vice President. He was appointed as National General Secretary of the National BJYM.
- Currently National Vice President BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM)
- He felt privileged for being a part of 21 days International Visitor Leaderships Program sponsored by U.S. embassy in the year 2014-2015.
- He is associated with YOUTH BRICS held at Moscow Russia, sponsored by Government of India.
- He lived up to his role and became a part of Indian aspiring youth leaders’ delegation to London, sponsored by U.K. Embassy.
- Employment to all is the sole motto for the young generation of the country. He organizes Job Fair on every birthday, which has resulted in 1850 jobs till date.
- Became Chief Mentor to Run for Tapi 2017 organized for spreading awareness about River Tapi in 2017 where more than 40000+ runners participated from various parts of India.
- Organized Divyanjan Shashaktikaran on the Birthday of Honorable PM Shri Narendra Modi in Surat for uplifting the Divyangjan’s. Record breaking funds were collected on a single day for the education and betterment of Divyangs.